Thursday 20 June 2013

10 Random Facts About Me

  • One of your scars, how did you get it?
    Scar on my chin from falling off a bike when I was 10.
  • Do you snore, talk, or grind your teeth in your sleep?
    I do all of them on occasion, like if I'm sick or stressed.
  • What do you want more than anything else right now?
    Rubicon Passion fruit.
  • What do you miss?
    Being a kid!
  •  How tall are you?
    5'6" in flats.
  • What is your worst fear?
    Snakes on a Plane, but with spiders.
  • Coffee or Energy drink?
    I love both! Probably energy drink, even though I have coffee more often.
  • Favourite Pizza Topping?
    Cheese, Pineapple, Red Onion and Jalapenos.
  • Favourite Colour of all time?
    Probably Emerald Green.
  • If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
    Yes, if I had a gap for a socially awkward, withdrawn weirdo in my circle of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment